Lightweight Fuel Tank
Beautifully crafted High Capacity Anti Surge Alloy fuel tank by Motorsport professionals.
Fits UK / Euro specification K Series powered Elise, Exige and 340R models.
Those running an Exige or Elise on track will know that the standard tank arrangement allows the fuel to surge when taking left hand corners; this can be a big problem as weak fuelling can cause terminal engine damage.
Developed and tested on many track day cars, our long range Alloy tank allows running right down to 3ltrs without surge.
1. 48 litre capacity (standard 38 litres).
2. Internal collector assembly installed with Anti surge check valves.
3. FIA polyether Safety foam Type IV used internally.
4. Light weight alloy construction weighing 7.0 KG (standard is 12.5 KG).
5. Alloy construction will not corrode like the standard steel tank.
6. Utilises Standard fuel pump and sender unit.
7. Eliminates the need for external fuel swirl pots and collectors.
Simple install using original fittings and brackets.
This fits the following models:
- S1 K SERIES ELISE
- S2 K SERIES ELISE
- S1 EXIGE
- LOTUS 340R