GT Hub Upright S2 (Front Pair)
FITS THE FOLLOWING MODELS:
A necessity on track use cars especially if running standard steel hubs or sticky compound tyres.
The complete unit can be supplied pre-assembled and can include the high grade steel BEARING pack with speed/ABS sensors if required.
Eliseparts have been manufacturing billet uprights for over 15 years and in this time we have developed and improved the design with the help of Lotus Motorsport .
Many hundreds of hours of testing has been spent on both ours and other race vehicles including several successful entries in the Silverstone 24hr British GP .
Our GT uprights are installed and raced on over 200 Lotus race and track cars throughout the world.
This latest design is the ultimate upright for the Road and Track MK2 Elise/Exige as we have improved overall stiffness yet managed to save over 200 grams in weight.
These GT Uprights address several weak points the steel Original uprights suffer from and allow lower suspension settings without going too wild for road use.
The centre hub has been repositioned 16mm higher thus allowing a 16mm drop in ride height without any change in wishbone angle. This is VERY significant as it keeps the correct wishbone angles and greatly improves low ride height stability.
For example if you want your vehicle to run at 110mm ride height, this will need a 30mm drop which will change the wishbone angle by up to 5˚, whereas with these uprights that angle will only be 1/2 that at the same ride height.
The hub upright itself has been also been designed to facilitate 2.5 degrees more camber than the OE allows.
You will notice a vast difference in the handling characteristics and your car will be greatly improved with this relatively simple change.
Several companies have tried to emulate these but none offer all of the advantages and simplicity of ours especially at the price.
• 1. Black HARD Anodised aluminium dissipates heat better so increases lifespan.
• 2. Accepts the AP 4 Pot caliper OR the original 2 Pot calipers without the need for a heavy adaptor.
• 3. Bump Steer adjustment is much easier and more accurate.
• 4. Specifically designed/machined for more camber adjustment than OE.
• 5. CNC machined billet aluminium, stronger, yet no heavier than OE steel version.
• 6. Hard Black Anodised to resist corrosion.
• 7. Drilled M10 to accept AP 4 Pot Brake calipers or the original two pot fronts.
• 8. Will accept larger front Discs and Brake pads.
• 9. Supplied with 6 x specially manufactured high tensile steel cap head bolts
10. Supplied with 2 x lightweight anodised alloy front ball joint mounts
SUPPLIED IN PAIRS (2 COMPLETE HUB UPRIGHTS)
IF YOUR CAR IS PURELY A RACE CAR SEE OUR RACE CAR PARTS FOR A SPECIFIC MODEL
UK 01480 860002
Int. +44 1480 860002
Mon - Fri | 8:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday | 8:30am - 12:30pm